Sririacha Roasted Cauliflower Peanut Butter
- 2 medium heads cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cucumber cut into sticks.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/3 – 2/3 cups sriracha depending on how hot you want it
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce or tamari
Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 plus 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or agave syrup
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet or use parchment paper or foil to line. Chop cauliflower into bite sized chunks
- Whisk together the flour and water until there are no lumps. Toss cauliflower with the flour water mixture and mix until all the pieces are coated. Spread the cauliflower on baking sheet and roast 15 minutes. Stir once about halfway through.
- Make the hot sauce. In a small pan mix oil, sriracha, vinegar and soy sauce. Heat over low heat til warm.
- Make peanut sauce. In a bowl whisk together peanut butter and water creamy and smooth. Add in all other ingredients and stir til combined.
- After 15 minutes in the oven, dump the cauliflower back in a big bowl and toss with hot sauce mixture. Make sure it all is coated. Pour them back on the baking sheet and cook about 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot or room temperature with sliced cucumber.